Thursday, February 16, 2012

works in progress

 OOh, scary, posting a picture of me ( my husband took the photo, can you tell I was nervous!?), But its the first belly picture I've taken during this pregnancy ( slack!) at 37 weeks ( last week).  taken in my sewing room/ old verandah/porch thingy. My work in progress...? Pipkin in my belly. Inspired by these :/wardrobe-wednesday, and here.
And tiny socks for pipkin ( the bump was christened pipkin early in the pregnancy and so far thats the only name thats stuck).  I don't know about you but little socks make me clucky, so don't anyone show me any after this ones born because for us, four really is enough I think!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mel, So nice to see the amazing Mama in front of the camera! Wow, two weeks to go! whoop whoop

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful belly and mama. good on you for embracing it and recording it here.
    ~dee X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really lovely! I'm so glad my post could inspire someone else to play along.

    In slightly creepier news (I'm not a stalker, really!): this country is so small. I was speaking to my best friend on the phone this week and she was telling me about how her Mum is making a wee gift for a lady she knows (maybe through school?) who is about to have another babe, and how she was looking at your blog and saw you mention me. I knew who she meant straight away! I love how blogging seems to make connections.

    Anywho, you look great. And eeeeeee exciting, babies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm I wonder who that could be, NZ is definately a small place! And filled with so many creative people! I love being inspired by nz blog mamas, and I love that i'm not the only crafty type anymore like I felt i was in school!

      Delete