Sunday, February 5, 2012

new corners

 Our new lounge... probably the most "me" lounge I've ever had as an adult! I love the beautiful ceiling details and rimu floors and  how our "art" looks on the light grey ( pukaki quarter) walls. The couch cushions were re-covered and since then I've made some new throw cushion covers too, based on the old blanket plus some decoration idea.
 The printer draw was a dump shop find, as were the lamps which I recovered with recycled coffee jute bags.  Its a very peaceful room, and now I just need to find a piano teacher for our family to play the piano that gilly kindly left with the house! I don't think I said thanks, yet so Thanks, I've always wanted to learn!

2 comments:

  1. Hey beautiful Mama, words cannot describe how cool your lounge is!, I'm hoping ours will be kinda similar...once we get rid of all the junk! I like the colour too, we're thinking about a similar colour for the outside of the house. I will be popping a tute on my blog this week for the fabric printing, and yep it seems to be awesomly colour fast! xoxo How far till you hatch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,hatching early march but trying not to get too excited a I tend to be a slow cooker.... but theres not much room left and this baby is all elbows and knees so I am wishfully thinking anytime now would be nice!

    ReplyDelete