Thursday, September 16, 2010

sheep


I've been really enjoying my subscription to the living Craft s magazine ( Thanks hubby!), The children are really enjoying the story table ( see previous posts) , and enjoying playing with natural toys. I've been knitting sheep from the  spring 2010 issue. I've made two for my nephew who turned one yesterday (happy birthday Wyatt!) And i'm onto my third for my children. watch out, if you have a birthday  you may also get a sheep! Today the sheep are looking o t the window at the rain, and asking where spring has gone!

4 comments:

  1. Oh so adorable and satisfying to knit little things. Looks like homespun wool, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very cute and even smell like the real thing! :) Thank you from Wyatt xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable sheep. And all those nice legs and ears for a 1 year old to chew on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your kind comments! They are homespun but not by me: rescued from thrift shops. Hope Wyatt likes them!

    ReplyDelete