Monday, February 15, 2010

organised chaos?

A corner of my workroom/playroom. I tried to organise enough a path through to my sewing machine. I received my application form for the local easter fair, and thought, yes, I had better get sewing, can't earn any money without stock!
So Before I got sick, I searched through my patterns and my fabric stash , and cut my first 'range' of the year (!!!I have been slack!). its now sitting my my trestle table ready to sew, alongside my containers of trims, buttons, threads etc (which are, although, orgainsed, still to chaotic to photograph!). Maybe Ill get some done while the girls are at Playcentre today; or maybe  and more likely, Tobin will want to stay and play, and I will have to too. Still abit wobbly, but a bit more strength today.
And it was only tonsilitis! We are all taking colloidial silver- We call it magic water. Have a nice tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment