Thursday, March 5, 2009

Seasons change


Well, all I can say is, the holidays are over and life has gotten busy again! I'm trying very hard to be more in the moment, with the children, which means there is craft happening in the house but its theirs, not mine! There is a lot of swallowing impatience walking to kindy ( what does it matter if we are late, its only kindy, she's only four!)- if they want to walk holding hands all the way, let them (soo cute!) There are also more home days, when we are tired or its a perfect day for a picnic, or just because. So far so good (And there is always knitting, I can knit while Anoushka holds the books for me to read).

A rare moment today: Sometime with middle child while her big sister was at kindy and baby Tobin was alseep in the pushchair: We had a picnic morning tea and gathered rocks and pine cones and found a perfect birdsnest for the nature table.

I'm very excited about my children's creative instincts: Anoushka made her pony a dress with fabric offcuts and sellotape. thats how I started....

No comments:

Post a Comment