Friday, April 13, 2012

easter...family...autumn days....

 We've enjoyed my family visiting from various parts of New Zealand this week, and we've been able to celebrate many moments together, and  enjoy the glorious late autumn weather. The family hired a holiday home in Marahau and the children and some of the adults ( not me and my still postpartum body!)  enjoyed  the sea.

 My baby boy grew and grew and grew and started smiling!


We celebrated tobin's fourth birthday, easter and together we returned the boys' placentas to the earth and planted trees and asked family and God to watch over them. What a week! Busy for me, but lovely to fill up with family before  they go again, and who knows when I will see my sis and hers again! Happy holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful beachy shots, and even more beautiful baby shots. Sounds like a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete