Sunday, July 4, 2010

a visit from family

We are graced with the presence of my sister and her family from New Plymouth this weekend ( for my sister's birthday, today!), which means lots of feasting, playing with cousins and for me gooing and gahing over my young 9 month nephew ( SOO CUTE!!)  I've also been madly spinning and knitting to complete a cowl for my sisters birthday. The fibre was a silk hankie and some merino dyed by spinning a yarn and bought  off gillybean.
The weather has been frosty and sunny reaching quite reasonable temperatures during the day which means lots of outdoor play ( even pretend swimming lessons in the nud but no photos of that!). The highlight of the week: family and a Matariki celebration with playgroup.

1 comment:

  1. We had an amazing time. It was so nice to see you all again and see the beautiful place you live in. And thanks for the gorgeous presents :) xx

    ReplyDelete