Saturday, January 7, 2012

a holiday project



we've been redecorating the kids room; they all share a room at the moment ( thats how we are not always 5inabed at the moment, and maybe when baby comes there might just be me and babe in my bed!). We pulled the wallpaper and scrim off, and painted the boards underneath, sanded and sealed the floor, painted  the ceiling, and I made a new/old lampshade; inspired by this book: Eline's winter Huis, and this blog.  I'm pretty happy with the results! Now just to find some pretty curtains to matchish.

3 comments:

  1. The sarking looks so cool painted! we had sarking, but we pulles it all offto line my studio...we still have board less walls! But hey thats all the fun of an old house right?!
    Love that lampshade too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the room looks fantastic. Looks like you guys put a lot of work into it :D

    ReplyDelete